Thank you for purchasing WPSyncSheets For WooCommerce. This documentation consists of several parts and covers the entire process of installing and setting up WooCommerce Orders with google spreadsheet plugin from scratch.
For guidance to Create Google API settings. Go through Video Tutorial
- Manage Orders – Users can easily manage all the orders with one Google Spreadsheet to make their business effective and also Google Spreadsheet can manage your Inventory Orders.
- Order / Product Wise Row Data – There are new options called Order Wise and Product Wise row data. Users can easily manage all their orders as per their order row or product row data within the spreadsheet.
- Auto Order ID / Edit Orders – Users can easily edit orders from the admin side that will automatically affect the google spreadsheets. It can be easily updated based on the order id of all the orders.
- New Spreadsheets & Sheets – Once the user will select the create new Spreadsheet within the Google drive with desired name, it will auto create the new spreadsheet and sheets based on the orders status in the settings page .
- Freeze Header – User can easily freeze header row (first row) of sheet with setting page option.
- Default Order Status Sheets – When user enable any of the Order Status, new sheet in your existing spreadsheet is created with the same name as default order status.
- Custom Order Status – This plugin lets you add custom order status to WooCommerce. It can be used to create & manage custom order status.
- Enable / Disable Order Status – There are checkboxes for each order status, which can be easily enabled/disable to create and manage order status within the google spreadsheet.
- Enable / Disable Sheet Headers – With this option, the user can set the Sheet Headers row as per their requirement in settings page. Also, users can easily enable / disable Sheet Headers in the general settings page option.
- Sheet Headers Sorting – User can sort the sheet headers row in the way they want to from the general settings page.
- Edit Sheet Headers – Users can easily edit sheet headers with the google settings page. There are simple text fields to change the name of the sheet headers, it will be auto affected with google spreadsheet headers.
- Custom Static Headers – Users can statically add header names, by clicking ADD, it will automatically generate a header within the google spreadsheet.
- All in one Sheet – By enabling the “All in one” option you can enable all sheets of the Google Spreadsheet. All the customer order status sheets will automatically create one sheet in the spreadsheet.
- Product Category Filter – When user select the product categories from the general settings page then it will automatically get added to WooCommerce orders into the google spreadsheet, if disabled then it will not place any order for that particular product categories.
- Allow To Copy Same Columns – Users are allowed to copy same columns into the rows i.e, Billing First Name, Billing Last Name etc.
For more details view here.
- Sync Orders – “Click to Sync” will automatically sync all existing orders as per the orders status sheets and it can also work with existing orders in WooCommerce.
- Export Orders – Export all orders of specific product categories within a new spreadsheet, then export all orders or specific date range of orders within the new spreadsheet.
- 25+ Plugins Compatibility – This plugin adds functionality that already exists in WordPress, and if we make a note of WooCommerce plugin it itself being compatible with 25 other plugins for instance with their order status and sheet headers. The plugin shows its compatibility with WooCommerce Bookings, WooCommerce Subscriptions, WooCommerce Checkout Field Editor, and so on.
- Multi Languages –This plugin supports multi languages namely French, German and Chinese.
- Products Name as Sheet Headers – Users can create columns in spreadsheet with value as product quantity and Append after dropdown will add in between all the product names as per your dropdown selection in spreadsheet.
- Background Row Color – This feature allows users to add background row color in odd & even manner, it is calculated as per their order id.
- Download & Clear Spreadsheet – This plugin has download and clear spreadsheet option, user can easily download the spreadsheet in excel format to clear the data of spreadsheet.