1. Can I sync existing posts to Google Spreadsheet?
Yes, You can synchronize the existing posts by clicking the “Click to Sync” button on the WPSyncSheets For Core settings page.
2. What should I do, error: The site is experiencing technical difficulties. Please check your site admin email inbox for instructions?
There are the following ways to resolve this error:
- Revoke the token at Google API Settings Page.
- Check the Google Drive API must be Enable
3. What should I do, if the Google Sheets API limit is reached?
Please visit the link Click Here.
4. Can I reorder/add/edit the sheet header columns in Google Spreadsheets?
No, We can’t reorder/add/edit the sheet header columns because it will mismatch the post data.
5. What If I See a Screen Saying “This app isn’t verified”?
Google might display a screen that says “This app isn’t verified. This app hasn’t been verified by Google yet. Only proceed if you know and trust the developer.” There’s no need to worry, though — the message is only referring to the app that you just created in your own Google account (so you are actually the developer in this case).
To bypass this message, you’ll need to click Advanced and then Proceed.
6. Range (‘Posts’!A996) exceeds grid limits. Max rows: 997, max columns: 45»?
Please add 1000 rows to your sheets. You will find this option at the bottom of the sheet. Please check the below screenshot.
7. Error: Please make sure you have removed the Post Id from the 1st column of the spreadsheet.
8. What should I do if I see a 403 Error?
- Make sure you have allowed all the checkboxes when generating the authentication code.
- Make sure you publish the app.