Thank you for purchasing WPSyncSheets For Gravity Forms. This documentation consists of several parts and covers the entire process of installing and setting up Gravity Forms Google Spreadsheet Addon from scratch.
For guidance to Create Google API settings. Go through Video Tutorial
- Save Entries – We can easily save all the entries with one Google Spreadsheet to make your enquiries / entries effectively. Google Spreadsheet can save your entries from your Gravity Forms.
- Duplicate Feeds – User can create multiple duplicate feeds that can have assign the entries based on the feed settings. Different forms can send data to different sheets based on feed settings.
- User Defined Name – User can add / edit sheet headers name on their own and they can also rename the existing sheet headers name within the google spreadsheet.
- New Spreadsheets & Sheets – Once user will select the create new spreadsheet with name option, it will be auto create the new spreadsheet in google drive. Users can also create new sheets on the settings page.
- Freeze Header – User can easily freeze header row (first row) of the sheet with setting page option. It can be easily enabled/disable whenever we need it.
- Payment Status – This option is only visible whenever your form will have credit card’s fields added. when it is enabled then entries will only be added whenever payment is paid / approved otherwise all the entries will be added within the google spreadsheet.
- Conditional Logic – User can set the conditional for the particular fields then all the data will be pass to google sheet as per the condition match other wise no entry will be added.
- Format Type – This plugin provides 2 format types options (Row and User Defined) that are excel sheets in which arithmetic and phone number values are passed and string format which has character and numerical value for instance +91 in phone number and float numbers don’t get converted in string format.
- Mapping Fields – This feature allows the user to associate left side sheet headers of the google spreadsheet with the right side form fields, so that it can map the row within the google spreadsheet whenever form data is inserted.
- Sync Entries – “Click to Sync” will automatically sync all existing entries to the selected google spreadsheet.
- Date / Time Headers – When entrie(s) in forms are placed, this feature will save the date and time of the entrie(s) within the spreadsheet.
- PayPal Standard – When users use PayPal checkout form field, they can pay with PayPal or any major credit or debit card without ever leaving your site.