For guidance to Create Google API settings. Go through Video Tutorial
1. What should I do, error: The site is experiencing technical difficulties. Please check your site admin email inbox for instructions?
There are following ways to resolved this error:
- Revoke token at Google API Settings Page.
- Check the Google Drive API must be Enable.
2. What should I do, Google Sheets API limit reached?
Please visit link Click Here.
3. Can I reorder/add/edit the sheets header columns in Google Spreadsheets?
No, We can’t reorder/add/edit the sheet header columns because it will be miss match the Entry data
4. What If I See a Screen Saying “This app isn’t verified”?
Google might display a screen that says “This app isn’t verified. This app hasn’t been verified by Google yet. Only proceed if you know and trust the developer.” There’s no need to worry, though — the message is only referring to the app that you just created in your own Google account (so you are actually the developer in this case).
To bypass this message, you’ll need click Advanced and then Proceed.
5. What should I do if I see a 403 Error?
- Make sure you have allowed all the checkboxes when generating the authentication code.
- Make sure you publish the app.