Thank you for purchasing WPSyncSheets For WPForms. This documentation consists of several parts and covers the entire process of installing and setting up WPSyncSheets For WPForms from scratch.
For guidance to Create Google API settings. Go through Video Tutorial
- Save Entries – We can easily save all the entries with one google spreadsheet to make your enquiries / entries effectively. Google Spreadsheet can save your entries from your WPForms.
- New Sheets – Once user select and create new spreadsheet with settings dropdown option, it will auto create the new spreadsheet and sheets based on the name in settings page.
- Edit Headers – Users can easily edit sheet headers with the settings page. There are simple text fields to change the name of the sheet headers, it will be auto affected with google spreadsheet headers.
- New Spreadsheets – Once user select and create new spreadsheet with settings option, it will auto create the new spreadsheet in google drive.
- Freeze Header – User can easily freeze header row (first row) of the sheet with setting page option. It can be easily enabled / disable whenever we need it.
- IP Address & Page URL – IP Address for replacing the submitter’s IP address and page URL for replacing the page URL of the page in which forms are placed.
- Enable / Disable Sheet Headers – With this option, the user can set the sheet headers row as per their requirement in settings page. Also, users can easily enable / disable sheet headers in the general settings page option.
- Save Files – If your forms will have file fields then it will automatically save those files within our plugin folder and add link to google spreadsheet. We can easily check attachment by single click with google spreadsheet entries.
- Mapping Fields – This feature allows user to associate form fields, so that it can map the row within the google spreadsheet whenever form data are been inserted.
- Sheet Headers Sorting – User can sort the sheet headers row in the way they want to, from the general settings page.
- Date / Time Headers – When entrie(s) in forms are placed, this feature will save the date and time of the entrie(s) within the spreadsheet.
- Conditional Logic Settings – User can set the condition for the particular fields then all the data will be passed to google sheet as per the conditions matched otherwise no entry will be added.