Thank you for purchasing WPSyncSheets For Ninja Forms. This documentation consists of several parts and covers the entire process of installing and setting up WPSyncSheets For Ninja Form from scratch.
- Save Entries – We can easily save all the entries with one google spreadsheet to make your enquiries / entries effectively. Google Spreadsheet can save your entries from your Ninja Forms.
- New Sheets – Once user select and create new spreadsheet with settings dropdown option, it will auto create the new spreadsheet and sheets based on the name in settings page.
- Edit Headers – Users can easily edit sheet headers with the settings page. There are simple text fields to change the name of the sheet headers, it will be auto affected with google spreadsheet headers.
- New Spreadsheets – Once user select and create new spreadsheet with settings option, it will auto create the new spreadsheet in google drive.
- Freeze Header – User can easily freeze header row (first row) of the sheet with setting page option. It can be easily enabled / disable whenever we need it.
- Enable / Disable Sheet Headers – With this option, the user can set the sheet headers row as per their requirement in settings page. Also, users can easily enable / disable sheet headers in the general settings page option.
- Mapping Fields – This feature allows user to associate form fields, so that it can map the row within the google spreadsheet whenever form data are been inserted.
- Date / Time Headers – When entrie(s) in forms are placed, this feature will save the date and time of the entrie(s) within the spreadsheet.