For guidance to Create Google API settings and Plugin Settings. Go through Video Tutorial
This block will give you information on how to install WPSyncSheets For Elementor plugin to your website manually.
1. First, make sure that you’ve installed and activated Elementor Pro plugin before proceeding to plugin installation.
2. Log in to Wordpress Dashboard using your login credentials and navigate to Plugins tab on the left column.
3. Click on Add new button to upload WPSyncSheets For Elementor Plugin from your hard drive.
4. Click on Upload button, which can be found at the top of Plugins page. Browse the path to WPSyncSheets For Elementor plugin and start installation.
5. When WPSyncSheets For Elementor plugin is uploaded and installed you’ll need to activate it. Navigate to Plugins tab and locate Elementor plugin in the list of installed plugins. After all the steps the plugin will get activated.